Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dessange Oleo Miracle Replenishing Line Review

I was recently sent the Oleo Miracle Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil from Dessange complimentary of Influenster to test out and honestly review. 




Luckily, I am actually quite fond of it. 

I was sent this at the perfect time to give it a true test, I had just bleached the ends of my hair (and a few highlights), so it was extra damaged beyond it's usual coloring.


This super high quality cell phone photo shows the end of my hair after using the system and after bleaching and it's just as healthy looking as before I bleached. 

I think my favorite thing about the system is the oil. I love a good oil for extra moisture and protection, but my fear is that it will weigh down my fine hair, or even worse make it extra oily. This does neither of those things. My lone complaint on the oil is in the directions, it mentions adding one or two drops and this comes out in full pumps, and obviously common sense takes over here, but it's something that should have been considered.

An added bonus is the smell. I really love the sandalwood hints in it, but it's not overwhelming or enough to linger all day and compete with your perfume.

This is something I would absolutely consider purchasing in the future.

It can be purchased at Target, the shampoo and conditioner retail for $9.99 and the oil retails for $11.99 and more info can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment