Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fantasy Makers Bewitching Eyes False Eyelashes + Deer Makeup

I have been obsessed with these lashes, they are just so pretty, but I have been unsure of what kind of makeup to pair with them. Until I saw a picture of some lovely deer makeup, and it just seemed perfect.
They are pretty secure, especially considering that they are self adhesive. For those that aren't aware, these are an EXACT replica of the Paperself Deer & Butterfly lashes found here. At $3.99 at my local Walgreens versus nearly $20 to order from Paperself, I'd say these are a great bargain.
In order to do the makeup I used mostly just general cosmetics, with the exception of white cream makeup for the dots and around the nose and eyes. Nothing beats the coverage of cream makeup when it comes to white.
This makeup was pretty quick and easy, something I'd definitely consider doing again. These paper lashes do come in at least one other design, a spiderweb and spider design. I'm really hoping to see more of these in the budget market soon.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are Fantasy Makers (by Wet n Wild) Bewitching Eyes and the style name is Woodland Dreams. They're part of the Halloween line out currently.

      Delete