Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mish Mash Mani

This is one of those manicures that happens when I buy a few new things and I don't have the patience to wait to try them out and I just squeeze them all into one mani. The new polishes that I picked up today were Take a Trek from the newest holo line from China Glaze, I snatched that up for $2.50 at Sally's Beauty Supply. I also grabbed Hard Candy's Jaw Breaker at Walmart. I love love love the new Hard Candy polishes, especially this little group. Jaw Breaker has black and white hex and round glitter as well as some lime green bar glitter. Sadly the green doesn't show up as much as I had hoped, but I'm thinking my navy base may have something to do with that. It's still great though. I knew going into the China Glaze holo that these were fairly weak, and they are, so with the nearly gone sun and my aversion to artificial light I couldn't grab a picture of the holo flash. I stamped on the skull using a plate from Mash, plate 29 to be exact.
I snapped a photo of everything that I used, and I'll list all colors below.
Base coat: Seche Clear. Colors: Sinful Colors in some navy blue that doesn't have a tag on it (sorry!), China Glaze in Take a Trek, Hard Candy in Jaw Breaker, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Green With Envy (not pictured, oops), Nail Art polish from Dollar Tree in gold, and my top coat is NYC In a New York Minute. One more look at the Hard Candy glitter:
Until next time, thanks for reading! Note: All items used in this post were purchased by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment