Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review

I was recently lucky enough to receive the Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation compliments of Influnster to test and review. Short review: This stuff is awesome, go buy it. If you'd like a little bit more detail, please read on and check out the photos. I also do need to note that this product is not on the market in the US yet, but it will be very soon!

 

 As you can see this foundation comes in a handy tube, which I really prefer. It's lightweight and easy to squeeze onto my brush. My foundation brush of choice is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Mixed with this foundation the two create a soft, light coverage that still handles any imperfections beautifully. It feels very breathable and not once has it gotten flaky or chalky on my face. My face stays nice and shine free for about 8 hours before I might get some break through shine, but it's nothing a quick blot with some blotting papers can't fix. In the following photo I have JUST the Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation on half of my face, no concealer, no powder, nothing. It covers the redness and blotchiness of my skin without settling into any lines or pores.

 


 I'm not sure what the price will be on this foundation when it launches, but I'm sure it will be in the same range as their others, which are very affordable. A little goes a long way with this foundation, especially using the brush. I was concerned about the color of the foundation, especially since Influenster chose it for me, but it blends perfectly. As noted in the photo I am shade 103 Light Ivory. I could probably wear a shade lighter and still have it blend nicely, so there seems to be a lot of wiggle room. Overall, this foundation has great staying power, covers beautifully without feeling heavy, and is definitely something I would purchase again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment