Monday, November 25, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review and Photos

I was lucky enough to receive this mascara compliments of Influenster in their recent Rose Vox Box. I wanted to recap my experiences in it as well as show it off in a few lights while wearing some makeup that nods to the mod feel of this line.


At first glance I was terrified of the huge brush, as I do favor smaller brushes, but I was pleasantly surprised. This still separated quite nicely without clumping or getting mascara all over my eyelids.


It's really simple to pull off the mod winged eyeliner in a very wearable fashion, especially when the rest of your makeup stays neutral.

I ALWAYS curl my eyelashes before applying mascara, it takes hardly any time and it really gives the lashes some extra oomph.

This mascara will be hitting shelves this month, I have already spotted it popping up in stores near me.


I have very short lashes and I absolutely love the length that this gives in just one coat. Yes, I am only wearing one quick coat of mascara in these photos. That's where that large brush pays off!

You absolutely can wear another coat of this, but because it does have such great pay off, I suggest using a lash comb or spare mascara brush (they have them at places like Target for $1!) to comb through before the second coat to ensure no clumps.


Most days I wear glasses instead of contacts and you do not have to worry about losing your eyes behind your frames, the long, thick look that you achieve with this mascara still makes your eyes pop.

My favorite thing about this mascara is how quick it is to get long, full lashes. No need to build it up, just curl, swipe, and go!

Again, I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

Want to join the fun? Let me know and I'll send you an invitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment