Sunday, July 27, 2014

Christmas in July - Feeling Blue

Here's another holiday look, very much like the one featured on Friday, but this one featuring blues and silvers. 


This manicure is also featuring a 3D Born Pretty Store charm, found here (#16), which was applied with a few dots of nail glue.

The 3D charm can go on any nail you choose, they just happen to fit my pointer nail perfectly so that is where I always place them.

Nail polishes used: Gelous base coat, Revlon Urban, OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam, an unnamed Color Club silver, and INM Out The Door top coat.

A note on my top coat... As you can see the snowflake smeared a bit. This was one of my first times using this top coat for nail art and it smears like crazy. It's lovely for over solid colors and dries quickly, but over designs? It's a mess, so it won't be a repurchase for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment