Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Christmas in July - Last Look - Jewel Tones

Red and green is nice and all, but the colors I really like to see for holiday are the jewel tones. For this one I first laid down a really quick gradient, I mean really quick. Thanks to the pigmentation of the metallics, I just striped the colors across a makeup sponge and that was enough to do one hand


This is obviously a beauty on its own, and could be lovely any time of year. However, I decided to pull out my silver Color Club chrome, a great stamping polish, and lay down some snow flakes.


I decided to add a little star accent as well. This proved to be a really quick manicure thanks to the great metallic coverage.

Polishes used: Gelous base coat, Venique Retail Therapy (purple), Venique Rhinestone Stiletto (pink), the blue and green are unnamed Color Club's from a holiday scented gift set from Sally's in 2012, the silver chrome is also an unnamed Color Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment