Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stained Glass Nail Art

I love jelly polishes. Love, love, love them. When I got to playing with my polishes one night I wanted to do something with them that wasn't my standby of either a glitter jelly sandwich or a stamping sandwich and that's where the stained glass idea came in.

It was surprisingly easy.



I do wish I had thought ahead a bit more with my 'random blobs', however it still worked out okay.


A few blobs here and there, let those dry and then take a liner brush and edge them with a pretty metallic, I used my fave Orly Luxe, or any polish of your choosing.

The Zoya jellies are my favorites and mostly what I used here. Paloma, Katherine, and Frida are all in play here. The orange is OPI's Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?

I did a terrible quick video tutorial on my instagram account, which can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment